伊莉討論區

標題: [挖好屬於自己的井-中英對照][佚名][網路文章] [打印本頁]

作者: sophiahsiao0719    時間: 2011-8-5 02:22 PM     標題: [挖好屬於自己的井-中英對照][佚名][網路文章]

【標題】:挖好屬於自己的井-中英對照
【作者】:佚名
【轉載地點】:網路文章
【文章內容】:挖好屬於自己的井

我從很久以前就想著在我這一生我要做些什麼

I've been thinking for a long time about what we do in our life...

我們在學校開始被教育成要成為一個好的國民

We start by being taught in school how to become good citizens.

我們花了很多童年的時光在學習上

We spend a great part of our childhood studying,

最後我們獲得了一張文憑來確保地位

and finally we get the diploma that will ensure us “the position we deserve”.

我們參與了一場場不被錄用面試

We participate to the increase of unemployment

直到找到了工作

...until we find a job.

通過了艱難的測試獲了一份工作

Through hard tests we are accepted in the world of work.

花了很多的精力讓我們在工作上有好的表現

We perform a good professional career filled with activity and efforts

很多很多的精力

…a lot, a lot of efforts...

直到精疲力盡

till we fall down exhausted...

當時間慢慢過去

Time keeps on passing, and...

我們改變新的目標

...we select new targets.

我們遇見了生命中的另一半

We meet the sweetheart of our life...

而且承諾這段永恆的愛

...and promise a neverending love.

激情過後

Passionate hugs,

家中增加了新的成員

and here comes a baby into our home.

多少夜晚不能合上我的眼

Damned night, couldn’t close my eyes!

我們繼續提升社會地位

We keep on advancing in the society

試著表現更好

trying to make the best of our time.

無論到那都是受矚目的

We are the stars wherever we go

最後變成有錢人

and we are finally RICH!

但是我們需要更多的時間

But we need some time more

獲得完全的勝利

to triumph completely.

天啊!有一天公司對你說不再需要你了

Gosh! One day they tell they can do without you.

在這時候你快瘋了

By this time, you think getting crazy,

你感到破滅

you feel destroyed,

失去和他人溝通的意義

you feel you lost means of communication.

你發現你被所有事擊倒

You realise you are cut off from everything.

時間不再長久而你失去了一切

Now time does not pass any longer, still you are loosing it.

你發現你生活在霧裡

You realise you’ve been living in the fog

追求可笑的目標

in search of a silly target.

像行屍走肉般

You become a walking ghost

想要消滅所有的敵人

trying to escape your enemies.

你渴望時間趕快過去

You are the only one longing for the hours to pass

直到你倒下

till your time comes.

根據上述評斷,腦中出現新的點子來改善我的生活

Upon this evaluation, an idea came to my mind on how to improve my life.

讓事情簡單

I'll take things easy.

試著打開我的心去愛

I'll try to open my heart to my love.

聽更多關於我身邊的事

I'll listen more to the ones surrounding me.

花更多時間和我的朋友同歡

I'll save more time to spend it with my friends.

有更多的旅行

I'll try to travel more.

有更多的時間在海邊

I'll go more times to the seaside.

試著去做最好吃的食物

I'll make my best to cook tasty food.

溶入溫暖友情

I'll join my friends’warmth.

多一點愛

A bit love more.

高興獲得朋友的消息

I'll be happier to get news from my friends...

一起達到共同的目標

and achieve together common objectives.

我不能確定但這值得一試

I can’t be sure, but I believe it worths trying.

說你想要什麼我是個好人

“Well, say what you want, but I am a nice guy!”

我不知道是不是對每個人都是好的,但至少我將有美好的時光,照我的方式來做,你認為呢?

I do not know whether it is good for everybody, but I’m sure that at least I will have had a wonderful time… which by the way is what counts more.
DON’T YOU THINK SO?

【讀後感想】:自己的人生,可以自己選擇;自己想過什麼樣的生活,也是自己選擇,而且人生除了工作,有更多美好的事物等著你去珍惜與享受,用心快樂地過好每一天。






歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www21.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!